5 More Reasons QR Code Rubber Stamps Are Fantastic For Business
This article is intended to highlight the reasons why QR codes can be fantastic for business.
- QR Codes Make a Simple Call To Action – a QR code (used properly) is a fantastic call to action. It's just begging to be scanned. Even just the curiosity of where that QR code will take you when you scan it with your smartphone is enough to draw most people in. But if you use it in an advert or a piece of copy or on a business card or compliment slip with an enticing line 'Scan the QR code to find out more about our fantastic deal', 'Scan the QR code to be in with a chance of winning the prize', 'Scan this QR code to get 10% off your next purchase' – simple, yet effective.
- QR Codes Bring More Online Sales – QR codes can encourage more people to get online and interact with your brand, whether it's liking your Facebook page, purchasing from your shop or finding out more about your special offers. QR codes help push offline customers into the online world!
- QR Codes Can Be Tracked – QR codes can be monitored. You can actually keep track of how many times your code has been scanned and beyond that, how many 'leads' have been generated and how many sales have been made. This sort of information is invaluable to the marketing of your business and can help you re-target your efforts in future.
- QR Codes Are Simple And Flexible – QR codes are great because they are so flexible. You can put them to many uses. QR codes can be used in a variety of ways – for example, you could create a code containing all your contact information and stamp it onto your business card. Scanning that would easily allow people to add your contact information to their mobile phone, without having to type it all manually. Used in another way, a scanned QR code could take (potential) customers to a specially-designed landing page on your website with content written and designed just for them (and hopefully resulting in a sale). Or you could embed a discount code in the image, that code could be scanned and used in-store or online.
- QR Codes Make Your Business Modern – using QR codes isn't just a fad. Many businesses have a mobile website and the number of mobile smartphones being sold on a daily basis is rising constantly. As awareness grows, more and more businesses are making use of QR codes, keep your business up-to-date and show you have your finger on the pulse with your very own QR Code.
If you're interested in using a QR Code to help promote your business, sell your products or drive visitors to your website with a viral campaign, we can supply custom QR code stamps built just for you. Browse our stock and order online or get in touch today to discuss your needs!